Trek Madone Project One SLR 8 Road Bike 2019
With geometry developed in collaboration with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, the Trek Madone Project One SLR 8 Road Bike puts the rider in an optimal aero sweet-spot position for racing. From the Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shaping, to the clutter-free Bontrager Blendr stem technology and the 50mm deep full-carbon Aeolus Pro 5 Tubeless Ready wheels, this bike has been refined to cut through the air.
But out-and-out speed hasn’t come at the cost of comfort. An adjustable rear IsoSpeed decouples the seat tube from the top tube and lets you set the compliance for reduced interference and vibration from the road. At the front the adjustable aero bar and stem allows for more positions through the +/-5 degree bar rotation, resulting in the broadest range of possible race fits without compromising aerodynamic performance. The micro-adjust carbon seat mast further dials in a perfectly customised fit.
The all-new direct-mount rim brakes integrate discreetly with the frame, reducing drag without spoiling the clean look or airflow around the bike. Reliable shifting and race-proven performance from the Shimano Dura-Ace mechanical groupset, with a compact 50/34 chainset and 11-28 cassette, will see you dancing up the toughest climbs.
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune compliance to suit your ride style and terrain for bespoke comfort
- 700 Series OCLV is the strongest and lightest carbon available
- H1.5 fit is a new geometry developed in collaboration with pro cycling teams Trek Segafredo and Drops which puts the rider in the optimal aero race position
- Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shape maximises aerodynamics
- Adjustable Madone Bar stem allows for more stem and bar size options, and the rotational bar dials in the bespoke-fit cockpit.
- Direct-mount rim brakes seamlessly integrate with the frame to further enhance the aerodynamics and aesthetics - clean looks and clean through the air.
- Bontrager Blendr stem technology keeps the cockpit clutter-free and clean
- Invisible cable routing for aerodynamics and clean lines
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 Tubeless Ready wheels feature an innovative brake track for increased stopping performance and heat dissipation
- FRAME: Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, Madone integrated brake
- STEM: Trek Madone-specific internal cable routing
- HANDLEBAR: Trek Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- REAR BRAKE: Trek Madone aero, integrated
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11 speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x 25c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x 25c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Trek Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset with integrated light mount
- WEIGHT: 56cm - 7.35kg (16.2lbs)
PRODUCT REF: 935229
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more