UYN Childrens Community Face Mask
The UYN Childrens Community Face Mask is an effective way to reduce the spread of infectious particles from one person to another. It is an essential measure when social distancing, during sports and community activities, and is particularly useful during the incubation period of an infection, before symptoms have appeared. The mask has an ergonomic, lightweight and comfortable design that seals around the nose and mouth, with a breathable construction to prevent overheating. It's held secure by soft and flexible ear loops and is available in a range of colours.
Please note: This mask should only be worn by one person and regularly washed at 60°C to kill pathogens. This is NOT a medical product and does not provide protection from infection
- X Small - Ages 3-7 years
- Small - Ages 8-12 years
- For sports and community activities
- Highly elastic ergonomic nose shape
- Flex Ribs for a perfect fit
- Flexible and soft ear loops
- 3D ribs let the skin breathe
- Particularly densely knitted mouth and nose sections
- Highly elastic band at the neck for optimum wear comfort
- Ultra-light, breathable and quick-drying
- Reduces the risk of transmitting pathogens, including viruses and bacteria, to another person
- This mask should only be worn by one person and regularly washed at 60°C to kill pathogens
- Please note: For health and safety reasons this face mask cannot be returned for exchange or refund
UYN Childrens Community Face Mask Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.