Universal Colours Chroma Grid Short Sleeve Jersey
Delivering style, performance and comfort, the Universal Colours Chroma Grid Short Sleeve Jersey is ideal for the warmer months, constructed from a breathable, moisture-wicking and fast-drying French woven fabric. It's significantly more abrasion-resistant and lighter than a knit, and also creates a compressive fit to support the muscles. UV protection protects your skin from the sun on bright days, while an antibacterial treatment prevents the build-up of bad odours, keeping you feeling and smelling fresh.
The cut is tight and aerodynamic with longer length sleeves, but thanks to high stretch in the yarns, freedom of movement is never compromised. Silicone in the elasticated hem gripper keeps the jersey securely in place regardless of whether the pockets are empty or heavily packed with ride essentials. Safety is enhanced in low light conditions by the addition of reflective details, and there's a full-length zip for making quick adjustments in changing temperatures.
Recycled materials are used wherever possible in this garment, and more ethical manufacturing and BlueSign accredited production makes the jersey a more environmentally conscious choice.
Discover more about the brand in this Introduction to Universal Colours.
- French woven fabric is more compressive, 40% lighter and 4x more abrasion-resistant than the equivalent knit
- Open square weave for breathability, durability, anti-pilling, diverse degrees of compression, UV protection and fast-drying
- High stretch and moisture-wicking
- Aero fit with longer sleeves
- Antibacterial treatment (lasts at least 50 washes with no decline in performance)
- Full front zip and zip guard
- YKK Natulon zipper tape made with recycled plastic
- Three rear pockets plus a zippered pocket
- White reflective logos and rear strip on pocket
- Elasticated silicone hem gripper
- Ideal in temperatures over 20°C
- Woven fabric is manufactured by Payen ESF in the Ardeche, France who minimise the water use in manufacture and as wovens are intrinsically lighter than knits, less material is used reducing the transport emissions, material use and water use further
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign Accredited and Fair Wear Foundation factory, LTP
- OekoTex® 100 certified: No dyes or other chemicals are used that could affect your health