Universal Colours Chroma Short Sleeve Jersey
The Chroma collection is the pinnacle of the Universal Colours range, incorporating the best fabrics and modern, considerate design to create apparel that's built to last. The unique woven material of the Chroma Short Sleeve Jersey brings a sublime fit and is highly durable, breathable and moisture-wicking while keeping weight to a minimum. Despite the aerodynamic nature and compressive support this jersey delivers, freedom of movement isn't compromised thanks to the multi-directional stretch in the fabric and an antibacterial treatment prevents the build-up of bad odours over time.
Held in place by an elasticated hem with internal silicone grippers, movement is minimised whether the pockets are empty or packed full of ride essentials. The full front zip provides an easy way to add extra ventilation and quickly cool down during hard efforts or up a long gruelling climb. Finished with reflective details front and rear, your visibility is enhanced as the sun drops.
Discover more about the brand in this Introduction to Universal Colours.
- French woven fabric is more compressive, 40% lighter and 4x more abrasion-resistant than the equivalent knit
- Open square weave for breathability, durability, anti-pilling, diverse degrees of compression, UV protection and fast-drying
- High stretch and moisture-wicking
- Aero fit with longer sleeves
- Antibacterial treatment (lasts at least 50 washes with no decline in performance)
- Full front zip and zip guard
- YKK Natulon zipper tape made with recycled plastic
- Three rear pockets plus a zippered pocket
- White reflective logos and rear strip on pocket
- Elasticated silicone hem gripper
- Woven fabric is manufactured by Payen ESF in the Ardeche, France who minimise the water use in manufacture and as wovens are intrinsically lighter than knits, less material is used reducing the transport emissions, material use and water use further
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign Accredited and Fair Wear Foundation factory, LTP
- OekoTex® 100 certified: No dyes or other chemicals are used that could affect your health