Wahoo BLUE SC Speed/Cadence Sensor
The Wahoo BLUE SC Speed/Cadence Sensor allows you to accurately record your distance, speed and cadence data, whether that be out on the road or indoors on your turbo trainer. Pair with your Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+ enabled iOS or Android smartphone or a Wahoo RFLKT Bike Computer.
Once paired with your smartphone the sensor transmits data to a wide range of cycling apps including Cyclemeter and Strava. The hard-wearing waterproof sensor attaches discretely to the chainstay using zip ties. The sensor sits on a rubber band which is designed to protect the frame's paint from being damaged.
Fitting a wide range of frames, the sensor is wireless and quick and easy to setup.
Blue SC Sensor, CR 2032 battery (installed), mounting strap, zip ties, rubber mounting base, crank arm magnet, spoke magnet, quick start guide, important product information guide
- Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5" x 1" x 3"
- Weight: 36 grams
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 12 Months
- Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Wireless Signal Strength: Up to 10 feet
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices
- Wireless connection: No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device
- Provides accurate speed data during your ride
- Provides accurate cadence data during your ride
- Sensors fit with most bikes and frame sizes
- Compatible devices: iPhone 4S and newer, Android, iPad (3rd gen and newer), iPod Touch (5th gen)
PRODUCT REF: 337405
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more