Wahoo Speedplay Nano Pedals
Featuring carbon composite bodies, titanium axles and triple-sealed bearings, the Wahoo Speedplay Nano Pedals offer the serious rider micro-adjustability and enhanced power transfer within a super lightweight but durable package.
The pedal and cleat seamlessly integrate to create a streamlined, solid interface, and this combines with a best-in-class stack height to provide the rider with increased connection and stability. This heightened connection allows for maximum power transfer, smoother pedalling and heightened efficiency, enabling the rider to perform to their maximum when training for and competing in their target events. The reduced stack height can also aid the rider aerodynamically as they can adopt a lower position on the bike.
The slimline cleats offer three-axis adjustability, allowing accurate alterations in fore-aft, left-right and rotational positioning. This generous level of adaptability allows tremendous bike fit accuracy for enhanced pedalling ergonomics and fewer overuse injuries. The cleat offers between 0 and 15° of float that the rider can change according to preferences and bike fit requirements.
The svelte profile of the pedal and cleat combination donates excellent cornering clearance, allowing the rider to pedal through more corners rather than coasting, while the dual-sided format means less fumbling when clipping in at traffic lights and junctions. Rubber cleat surrounds complete the package to reduce aerodynamic drag and afford extra grip when walking away from the bike.
- Left and right pedals
- Standard tension cleats, including the 3 bolt base plate and all cleat surrounds
- Screw packet
- Quick start guide
- Important product information guide
- A super-lightweight, dual-sided road bike pedal that boasts exceptional adjustability and power transfer
- Light but durable carbon composite pedal bodies combine with titanium axles and triple-sealed bearings
- The pedal and cleat interface gives excellent stability for increased power transfer
- A best-in-class stack height increases connection for a more efficient pedalling action
- The lower stack height can also reduce a riders drag on the bike
- Three-axis cleat adjustability allows for independent fore-aft, left-right and rotational alterations
- 0-15° of float is offered by the cleat for personalised amounts of comfort
- The slim profile of the system affords increased cornering clearance
- Dual-sided entry minimises fumbling at traffic lights and junctions when clipping in
- The low profile cleat and its rubber texture give extra grip when walking off the bike
- Standard tension cleats are supplied (also compatible with Easy Tension Cleats - available separately)
- Physical dimensions: 3.9" x 2" x 2"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 168 grams per pair
- Stack height: 11.5mm (with 3 hole base plate) 8.5mm (when the cleat is directly placed on a 4 hole shoe sole)
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Body material: Carbon composite
- Spindle material: Titanium
- Bearing type: Triple-sealed cartridge and needle bearings
- Cornering clearance: 39°
- Maximum rider weight: 180lb / 82kg
- Cleats: Standard tension included
- Release angle: Micro-adjustable from 0° to 7.5°
- Pedal float: Adjustable from 0° to 15°
- Cleat fore-aft adjustability: Up to 13mm
- Cleat left-right adjustability: Up to 8mm
- Walkable cleat: Yes (adapter included)