Zipp 303 NSW Carbon Tubeless Clincher Front Wheel
Amalgamating the brand’s vast aerodynamic experience with refined carbon materials, the Zipp 303 NSW Carbon Tubeless Clincher Front Wheel promotes performance across a huge sweep of riding scenarios. Charging up mountain passes, cruising through valleys or powering over cobblestones all prove no problem for the 303 NSW as it conquers these situations with accuracy and an air of assuredness.
A refined carbon composition bestows lateral stiffness, strength and low weight into the rim structure. This advanced material is moulded into a mid-depth rim profile that has been formed via countless hours of CFD computer simulations, wind tunnel testing and professional rider scrutiny. The consequences of this meticulous design procedure are super low drag numbers, calming crosswind stability and sharpened reactivity. The ABLC dimple pattern further supplements this by smoothing turbulent air across the rim surface to realise further aerodynamic aptitude.
The wide internal rim structure forces tyres into a superior cross-sectional silhouette and this, in turn, lowers rolling resistance, improves compliance and heightens cornering grip. Tubeless tyre compatibility offers the chance to reap the rewards from their sophisticated traits with standard clinchers also catered for to allow the use of a traditional setup should it be desired.
Composed stopping power, even in wet conditions, is supplied by the Showstopper brake track and its friction amplifying textured surface. The Cognition hub houses smooth and reliable bearings before the build is brought together comprehensively by the esteemed Sapim CX-Ray spokes and a neat but dependable radial lacing pattern.
- QR end caps
- Quick release skewers
- An ultimately versatile wheel that is designed to be fast within any setting
- The full carbon rim is realised from a revised carbon fibre layup to promote high lateral stiffness, low weight and strength for rough roads and surfaces
- A 45mm deep rim profile provides a multifaceted performance and has been meticulously researched in the wind tunnel, via CFD simulations and within real world riding to lower drag, increase crosswind stability
- ABLC dimples smooth the airflow across the rim’s surface to further lower drag
- Wide internal rim width reduces rolling resistance, improves comfort and enhances cornering grip
- Tubeless-ready or standard clincher compatibility opens up use to huge range of tyre setups
- Showstopper brake track gives powerful and consistent braking, even in the wet
- Cognition hub has super smooth bearings and durable seals
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes and a neat lacing pattern provide even tensions and a durable build
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon with ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: Radial
- Spoke count: 18
- Hub: Zipp Cognition
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Brake compatibility: Rim
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above (optimised for use with 25mm width tyres)
- Maximum tyre pressure: 125psi
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 679 grams (no rim tape or valves included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.