Zipp 353 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Designed via Zipp’s Total System Efficiency concept (TSE) that focuses on blending low weight, minimal rolling resistance, aerodynamics and strength, the 353 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Rear Wheel is an agile and efficient option for tackling challenging climbs and rolling valleys.
The full carbon rim has a 45mm Sawtooth undulating profile that utilises Hyperfoil nodes along its interior circumference and a HexFin ABLC surface dimple pattern. These design traits combine to reduce aerodynamic drag and dramatically improve crosswind handling. This innovative rim profile also increases lateral stiffness, promoting quicker climbing speeds and snappier acceleration.
Designed for tubeless-ready tyres only, the 25mm wide hookless internal rim format helps to reduce rolling resistance, improve comfort, heighten strength and ease tyre installation. Sapim spokes link the rim to Zipp’s own Cognition V2 Center Lock disc brake hub that features an Axial Clutch freehub for rapid pedalling engagement and lower resistance when coasting.
- 12mm hub end caps
- Center Lock lock ring
- A versatile disc brake road bike rear wheel that blends low weight, aerodynamics and tubeless-tyre technology
- Designed via Zipp’s Total System Efficiency technology (TSE) for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- The full carbon rim has a more even resin distribution, for lower weight and increased strength
- The hookless internal rim design is for tubeless-ready tyres only and promotes a more aerodynamic tyre to rim interface
- A 25mm internal rim width works optimally with wider tubeless-ready tyres, lowering rolling resistance and improving comfort
- Tubeless Made Easy tyre bed for easy tyre installation without a compressor
- Undulating 45mm deep, Sawtooth rim shape with Hyperfoil nodes optimises aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability
- The Sawtooth rim profile increases lateral stiffness for faster climbing and snappier acceleration
- HexFin ABLC rim surface dimple pattern further lowers drag
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp’s ImPress direct-print technology
- Cognition V2 hub with an Axial Clutch V2 freehub
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- Lifetime Warranty
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready only
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon with a Sawtooth profile and HexFin ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 45mm, undulating
- Internal rim width: 25mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless (straight sides)
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: Two-cross
- Spoke count: 24
- Hub: Zipp Cognition V2 with Axial Clutch technology
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Disc standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 675 grams (based on an XDR, 12mm thru-axle configuration with no rim tape or valves included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".