Zipp Service Course 70 Ergonomic Handlebar
Developed through feedback from top athletes and professional bike fitters, the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergonomic Handlebar delivers supreme comfort at an excellent price point. For comfort on even the longest rides, this bar features a contoured top profile for an ergonomic grip and a tuned drop profile that offers a range of comfortable hand positions.
The short 70mm reach is the shortest in the Zipp lineup but is versatile to suit a range of riders. A 128mm drop height provides a low and controlled ride, without compromising on comfort. For a neutral wrist position a 3-degree backsweep is used, reducing pressure for all-day rides.
- Distinctive Zipp branding
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium for durable performance
- 3-degree backsweep and ergonomic flattened bar top for enhanced comfort
- Bead blast black finish
- 70mm reach and 128mm drop allows for an aggressive position
- Clip-on compatible (40, 42, and 44cm only)
- Variable drop shape, 4-degree outsweep
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.