Zone3 Advance Wetsuit
Designed to be the ultimate entry-level option, the Zone3 Advance Wetsuit uses eco-friendly Yamamoto neoprene throughout its construction to donate flexibility and warmth to the athlete when they train and race in open water conditions. Thin but durable 1.5mm neoprene is utilised within a Free-Flex shoulder design to ensure freedom of movement during the swimming stroke, while 4mm buoyancy panels on the upper legs help the wearer maintain a streamlined position in the water. All the neoprene panels are treated with an AQUA-X Nano surface coating that minimises drag and increases speed while swimming.
The slim cut is linked together with chafe reducing flatlock stitching, and a raglan sleeve design increases flexibility for a more efficient swimming stroke. Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs allow for quick removal in transition, and a laser-cut collar provides a snug but irritation-free fit. The suit is completed with high-visibility prints to improve safety in busier stretches of water.
- A comfortable, performance based entry-level wetsuit for training, racing and open-water exploring
- Highly flexible and warm Yamamoto neoprene is used throughout the design
- 1.5mm Yamamoto 39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides high levels of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with each stroke
- 4mm core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and fatigue
- AQUA-X Nano surface coatings are used to minimise drag and increase speed through the water
- Smoothskin fabric is used on the hem areas to prevent water from permeating the suit and weighing it down
- No nylon panels or external flatlock stitching are used to prevent water entry and improve speed and comfort
- Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed
- Laser Precision collar provides a comfortable fit around the neck
- Raglan sleeve panel layout offers increased flexibility to allow for greater stroke efficiency
- High visibility prints help the athlete stand out when in the water
- Eco-friendly neoprene is derived from naturally occurring limestone and utilises scrap rubber tyres