Zone3 Lava Long Distance Full Zip Short Sleeve Womens Trisuit
When tackling Ironman distance events, every feeling will be magnified tremendously. Seeing this, the choice of clothing is of paramount importance. The Lava Long Distance Full Zip Short Sleeve Trisuit amalgamates a collection of qualities to offer heightened levels of comfort for all-day performance.
Three different materials are used within this trisuit such is its comprehensiveness. On the torso, Zone3 have employed the Aeroforce fabric due to its wicking nature, unrestrictive construction and high water repellency. For the arms, the textured Aero-Stripe weave has been utilised to offer the highest possible aerodynamic performance when on the bike. Sensory material then completes the trio of fabrics by being employed on the legs, thanks to its fatigue-reducing compressive qualities.
Plush on-bike cushioning is then provided by the women’s specific Iron Performance seat pad. This pad reduces pressure in key, sensitive areas via an ergonomic central channel but also conforms to the body during swimming or running. Comfort is further enhanced via a fit that is inspired by the female anatomy, double-lined chest panel for increased support and flat-locked stitching for reduced skin irritation.
Completed with elements such as Italian leg-end grippers to eliminate material bunching, heat-bonded sleeves for an optimum fit, energy food pocket and versatile full front zip, this suit is a loyal, go-to companion for during the longest of target events.
- Aero-Stripe striped material on the arm sleeves for enhanced aerodynamics
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch premium woven fabric on the main front and back panels. Breathable, lightweight, 360˚ stretch and water repellent
- Sensory fabric used on the legs provides extra support and compression to reduce fatigue and lactic acid build-up. Also features a full water repellent coating for decreased in-water drag
- Women’s ‘Iron Performance’ pad: Shaped to give padding and relieve pressure. Fully ventilated and wicking
- Ergonomic material panels placed within a women’s specific fit
- Double-lined chest panel for increased coverage and support of the female anatomy
- Heat bonded arm sleeve for a perfect finish and drag reduction
- Flat-locked stitching: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin
- High-end Italian leg grippers for maximum comfort and support throughout the race
- Full front zip giving the benefits of a full tri suit with the versatility of top and shorts
- Nutrition storage pockets located on the back allow gels to be stored and easily accessed