Zone3 Womens Short Sleeve Swimskin
Designed with input from two-time Kona swim champion Josh Amberger, the Zone3 Womens Short Sleeve Swimskin is one of the fastest options available for dedicated triathletes. Utilising Yamamoto fabric with an SCS water-repellent coating across the upper torso, this swimskin cuts through the water, significantly improving swimming times. X2R material used elsewhere resists water absorption and has a highly compressive structure to grant support to the muscles, enhancing their power and reducing fatigue.
A refined panel layout combines with a slender fit to further improve streamlining and stabilise the swimmer's posture, while a unique arm pattern allows complete freedom of movement. The fit has been designed to accommodate a short sleeve trisuit underneath, making this swimskin perfect for non-wetsuit competitions, and an easy to use auto-lock zip with cord reduces time in transition.
- Developed in collaboration with two-time Kona Swim winner Josh Amberger
- Designed to be the fastest swimskin available
- Yamamoto textile with an SCS water-repellent coating on the chest improves speed and significantly reduces drag
- Low absorption and compressive X2R fabric panels offer core support and cut resistance through the water
- Minimal, fully bonded seams improve streamlining
- Refined panel layout provides a compression fit to reduce drag and provide full body support
- Designed to be worn over a short sleeve trisuit, making it ideal for non-wetsuit competitions
- Unique short sleeve panel design allows for unrestricted movement
- Auto-lock zip with cord for fast removal