Assos Ultraz Winter Gloves
Tested in the poorest conditions that deepest, darkest winter brings, the Assos Ultraz Winter Gloves allow you to not only get out on wet and freezing days but actually enjoy it too. The twinDeck double layer of Airblock and brushed Lycra fabrics delivers wind and water protection, breathability and insulation and is ultra-soft against the skin. The microfibre palm is grippy and padded to absorb shock, while reflective strips on the outer edge of each glove improve visibility.
- Airblock: A windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency
- Brushed Lycra: A flexible, ultrasoft brushed textile developed to wick moisture and add light insulation
- twinDeck: Double-layer fabric construction boosts insulation using a combination of brushed Lycra and a membrane-backed Airblock textiles
- Microfibre palm: A lightweight, soft material that promotes grip, while also supporting and protecting the hand
- Palm padding: Strategically positioned pads flex with hand to eliminate hot spots and bunching
- Anatomic Cut:"No wrinkle" construction creates a 3D curved structure, made possible using three separate textiles and five panels
- Reflective accents: Small strips placed on the sides of the pinkies for added visibility
Assos Ultraz Winter Gloves Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".