Universal Colours Mono Thermal Gloves
With a three-layer construction, the Universal Colours Mono Thermal Gloves deliver the best possible protection from the elements. The stretch liner inner is soft brushed for comfort, a layer of Polartec Alpha recycled polyester insulation makes up the middle layer, and a Polartec Neoshell soft shell laminated outer keeps the wind and rain off.
The gloves are made from recycled fabrics wherever possible and manufactured in a factory that is audited to ensure both environmental and social good practice. Finished with reflective details, visibility, and therefore safety, is enhanced in low light riding conditions.
- Three layer glove system - liner, insulation, outer
- Polartec Neoshell soft shell laminated fabric outer is waterproof and windproof
- Polartec Alpha recycled polyester insulation
- Brushed insulated stretch liner fabric
- Reflective detailing
- Recycled fabrics
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in China by an internationally audited factory to ensure social and environmental good practice
Universal Colours Mono Thermal Gloves Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.