Bont Helix Road Shoes
The Bont Helix Road Shoes are a triumph of design. Blending ergonomics with premium power transfer, the Helix shoes are Bont's elite racing shoes and boast a unidirectional carbon monocoque chassis for a completely stiff and rigid power output. Eliminating flex and forming a solid basis for powerful and responsive pedalling, this is a racing calibre option that helps you squeeze the most from your efforts.
A 3.6mm stack height keeps power transfer efficient, and the sole is compatible with three bolt SPD-SL cleats and pedals. This shoe also uses a Durolite upper that provides a close fit. Secure and non-stretching, this synthetic material retains its tensile strength over time. Boasting perforation over the Durolite fabric, these shoes make sure that you're kept cool on high-temperature rides. Comfort further assured by a memory foam padding, these shoes offer customisable fit thanks to a proprietary heat mouldable chassis, incorporating Epoxy Thermoset Resin. Allowing you a perfect match to your foot, this shoe makes sure that there's no excess wiggle room as you pedal.
Closed by means of a BOA IP1 dual dial retention system that uses kevlar wiring for better durability, you can adjust your tension levels on the fly. Simple to use and offering a great level of strength, this shoe closure system assures you of a dialled in fit. Weighing just 230 grams per shoe in an EU 46.5, this is a great choice for anyone wanting to take their riding to the next level.
- Race-proven anatomic fit
- Newly reimagined closure system
- Material: Unidirectional carbon monocoque chassis with Durolite upper
- Stack height: 3.6 mm
- Air vents: Ventilation via air vents on front bumper and perforated upper
- Innersole: EVA thermo-mouldable
- Sole guards: Replaceable
- Padding: Memory foam
- Cleat mounting: MM grid plus grip
- Compatible with three bolt cleats and Look/SPD-SL pedals
- Fit customisation: Fully heat mouldable chassis utilising epoxy thermoset resin
- Closure: BOA IP1 dual dial retention system with kevlar wiring
- Weight: 230 grams (per shoe in size EU 46.5)
PRODUCT REF: 878184
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more