Bont Helix Road Shoes
The Bont Helix Road Shoes are a triumph of design. Blending ergonomics with premium power transfer, the Helix shoes are Bont's elite racing shoes and boast a unidirectional carbon monocoque chassis for a completely stiff and rigid power output. Eliminating flex and forming a solid basis for powerful and responsive pedalling, this is a racing calibre option that helps you squeeze the most from your efforts.
A 3.6mm stack height keeps power transfer efficient, and the sole is compatible with three bolt SPD-SL cleats and pedals. This shoe also uses a Durolite upper that provides a close fit. Secure and non-stretching, this synthetic material retains its tensile strength over time. Boasting perforation over the Durolite fabric, these shoes make sure that you're kept cool on high-temperature rides. Comfort further assured by a memory foam padding, these shoes offer customisable fit thanks to a proprietary heat mouldable chassis, incorporating Epoxy Thermoset Resin. Allowing you a perfect match to your foot, this shoe makes sure that there's no excess wiggle room as you pedal.
Closed by means of a BOA IP1 dual dial retention system that uses kevlar wiring for better durability, you can adjust your tension levels on the fly. Simple to use and offering a great level of strength, this shoe closure system assures you of a dialled in fit. Weighing just 230 grams per shoe in an EU 46.5, this is a great choice for anyone wanting to take their riding to the next level.
With options for high reflectivity, you can ensure you remain safer on busy roads and quiet lanes when riding in low light.
- Race-proven anatomic fit
- Newly reimagined closure system
- Material: Unidirectional carbon monocoque chassis with Durolite upper
- Stack height: 3.6 mm
- Air vents: Ventilation via air vents on front bumper and perforated upper
- Innersole: EVA thermo-mouldable
- Sole guards: Replaceable
- Padding: Memory foam
- Cleat mounting: MM grid plus grip
- Compatible with three bolt cleats and Look/SPD-SL pedals
- Fit customisation: Fully heat mouldable chassis utilising epoxy thermoset resin
- Closure: BOA IP1 dual dial retention system with kevlar wiring
- Weight: 230 grams (per shoe in size EU 46.5)