Castelli Free Sanremo 2 Short Sleeve Trisuit
Faster than its predecessor, in the water, on the bike and during the run, the Castelli Free Sanremo 2 Short Sleeve Trisuit does everything well. The Sanremo front opening brings complete freedom of movement no matter your position, and you can open it up fully to pull down the upper portion for the run. GIRO4 grippers on the leg hem prevent any riding up and there's additional muscle support in the fabric to keep your legs fresher for longer. The two materials used - Velocity Rev2 and Velocity mesh balance breathability, aerodynamics and sun protection.
A KISS Tri seat pad soaks up shock effectively when you're in the saddle, but won't feel overly bulky one you head off for the final run leg. There are two back pockets that lie flat when empty but provide plenty of space for nutrition.
- Second-generation Sanremo short sleeve suit is faster than ever
- Velocity Rev2 main body fabric delivers aerodynamics with excellent fit and moisture management
- Back fabric is Velocity mesh for breathability, also blocking 94% of UV rays for significant sun protection (UPF 16)
- Elbow-length sleeves with raw-cut edges for maximum comfort and aerodynamics
- Sanremo front opening makes it easier to bend for cycling and straighten out for the run and swim, while also allowing for easier nature breaks
- Two rear lie-flat pockets
- Short offers muscle support
- GIRO4 flat leg grippers on longer legs for maximum aerodynamics
- KISS Tri seat pad provides comfort on the bike
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 218 grams