CeramicSpeed OSPW Aero System Coated
Developed alongside Simon Smart and Drag2Zero, CeramicSpeed’s OSPW Aero System Coated now reduces aerodynamic drag as well as drivetrain friction, making it the fastest pulley wheel system available.
The fairing that covers the aluminium wheels is UCI legal and has been designed so that it protects thems from the wind throughout the derailleur’s whole range of movement, whether in the smallest or largest sprocket. As the pulley wheels are larger than the standard ones, the chain has to articulate less to negotiate them, thus reducing friction at that point. Furthermore, the coated, hand-built ceramic bearings also decrease drag and are highly durable so that they last much longer than normal bearings.
- Complete OSPW System
- CeramicSpeed Oil for Pulley Wheel Bearings, 15 ml. dropper bottle
- Custom tool for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW System (SRAM)
For 8100 derailleurs, the cage uses the factory derailleur body washer. 9200 derailleurs will require the new included derailleur body washer.
Please note: The OSPW System for 9100/9150 and 8000 SS/8050 SS is NOT compatible with Ultegra 8000-GS or 8050-GS (medium cage) derailleurs, nor with the clutch equipped Ultegra RD RX800 and RX805.
Please note: While there are design similarities the 11-speed OSPW is not compatible with the 12-speed Shimano 9200 or 8100 series derailleurs.
Please note: While there are visual similarities with the SRAM RED/Force AXS derailleurs, this OSPW system is not compatible with the SRAM Rival AXS derailleur.
- The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley Wheels System has been proven to be the fastest pulley system in the world
- Hand-built CeramicSpeed bearings installed in each pulley
- 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower (Shimano)
- 15-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower (SRAM)
- Aluminium pulley wheels