Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 8050 Road Bike
Sitting towards the higher end of Cervelo's performance road offerings, the Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 8050 Road Bike is a supremely well designed, constructed and crafted machine that assures you of a premium ride experience tailored to dedicated road riders wanting to up their game, forge onwards, and ride faster and harder in pursuit of their goals.
Made from Cervelo's All-Carbon, the R3 frame assures you of a top quality feel. Strong, stiff and lightweight, the frame at the core of this machine boasts improvements in rigidity up to 4% at the bottom bracket and headtube. Coupled with a weight reduction to the order of 10%, the R3 represents a huge improvement in stiffness to weight, giving you that intuitive performance feel that helps you feel connected to your ride. The stiffer bottom bracket providing a non-flexing interface for your power, this machine is ready to make your goals a reality. The tapered head tube boosting your steering efficiency, you can ride with a real precision on the road.
Equipped with Shimano's Ultegra Di2 8050 groupset, this bike provides you with a high-quality shifting experience, actuated precisely and at the click of a button. Seamless and smooth at every configuration, this gearing experience is sure to provide you with direct changes out on the road, even under load. 11-speeds varying from 11-30 teeth on the rear cassette, this bike offers a broad choice of options when covering mixed terrain.
With a Mavic Ksyrium wheelset providing the stiff and reliable point of contact with the tarmac, this bike is sure to give you the advantage you need to push past your ride mates and to your best ever riding experience. Finished with Cervelo's own seatpost, stem and handlebar, this bike even comes fitted with a Fizik Antares R7, reinforcing your comfort and the quality of this premium racing machine.
- 13% lighter over the previous model
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm
- Disc brake specific for better all-season performance
- New handling geometry
- Ideally suited for climbing with its lightweight construction
- Squoval tubing for strength
- Equipped with a full Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050 groupset for perfected shifting
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cervelo All-Carbon, R3 frame
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered R3 fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"
- STEM: Cervelo Ultra Light Alloy Stem
- HANDLEBARS: FSA Energy Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-8000, 11-30
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL Silver
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8000 Crankset, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite 700 x 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Elite 700 x 25mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon SP19
PRODUCT REF: 795591
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more