Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cervelo R5 Lamborghini Disc Road Bike
The Cervelo R5 Lamborghini Disc is a very special road bike conceived to celebrate the famous Italian supercar brand’s founding year. Limited to a global production run of just 63, this build combines Cervelo’s finest R5 road frameset with an exclusive paint scheme based on the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ car that broke the production car lap record of the infamous Nürburgring with a stunning time of 6:44.97.
The R5 frameset utilises Cervelo’s highest grade of carbon fibre within a sophisticated layup pattern to elicit an exceptional balance of lateral stiffness, vertical compliance, strength and low weight. These traits combine with the Squoval Max aerodynamically-tuned tube profiles to result in a reactive, smooth and fast ride that climbs, descends and thunders along valleys with equal aplomb.
Cervelo’s Pro Fit frameset geometry places the rider in a race-inspired position that guarantees agile handling, comfort and composure. The frameset has plenty of clearance to accept up to 30mm wide tyres, permitting extra grip and comfort, and the D-shaped carbon seatpost has a specific amount of flex to add additional compliance over poor road surfaces.
Campagnolo’s BORA WTO 45 disc wheelset has been developed in the wind tunnel to scythe through the air, but its 45mm mid-depth rim allows excellent crosswind stability as well. These wheels are also light and stiff to donate a nimble ride experience, are tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyre compatible, and finished with stealthy graphics.
Befitting for a bike of this quality, Campagnolo’s top of the range Super Record EPS groupset is charged with gear changing duties. This gear set up applies a liberal amount of carbon fibre throughout its construction and employs its electronic configuration to deliver crisp, accurate shifting. Hydraulic disc brakes, also Super Record, stop with power and precision in all conditions, while a Deda Superzero carbon handlebar cancels road vibrations and helps to further reduce aerodynamic drag.
- The Cervelo R5 Lamborghini has been conceived to celebrate the Italian supercar brand’s founding year and is limited to an exclusive run of just 63 bikes
- The bike combines Cervelo’s pinnacle R5 road frameset with a paint scheme inspired by the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ car’s record-breaking Nürburgring lap time of 6:44.97
- A build featuring the very finest Italian components completes this very special bike
- Fast within any scenario, the R5 is a race-inspired machine that excels on the climbs and across undulating parcours
- The high-grade carbon and sophisticated material layup produce Cervelo’s most responsive and lightest frameset but also gifts a sublimely smooth ride
- Squoval Max tube profiles amalgamate oval leading edges with squared trailing surfaces to lower drag while increasing stiffness
- Pro Fit geometry places the rider in an aggressive, aerodynamic riding position that is also stable and composed
- BBright bottom bracket format allows for larger tube dimension for heightened responsiveness under power
- Tyre clearance for up to 30mm wide rubber promotes more comfort and lower rolling resistance
- RAT thru-axles for quicker wheel changes
- Carbon D-shaped seatpost is aerodynamic and adds a tuned amount of shock-absorbing flex
- The Campagnolo BORA WTO 45 disc brake wheelset is light, stiff, wind tunnel tuned and tubeless-ready tyre compatible
- Vittoria Corsa tyres are supple, grippy and fast and are tubeless-ready
- Campagnolo’s pinnacle Super Record EPS 12-speed gear configuration shifts flawlessly and promotes stunning looks to the build
- Super Record hydraulic disc brakes stop accurately and powerfully in any weather conditions
- Deda Superzero carbon handlebar completes the Italian theme, and is light, stiff and aerodynamic
|Frame||Cervelo R-Series All-Carbon with limited edition Lamborghini paintwork, integrated headset 1-1/8” x 1-1/2”|
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered R5 fork, disc brake compatible|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8” x 1-1/2”|
|Bottom Bracket||Cervelo BBRIGHT Press-Fit Ultra Torque cups 79x46mm|
|Stem||Cervelo C026 Carbon, length|
|Handlebar||Deda Superzero Carbon, width|
|Front Brake||Campagnolo Super Record, hydraulic disc with Campagnolo 03 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Campagnolo Super Record, hydraulic disc with Campagnolo 03 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Campagnolo Super Record EPS hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||Campagnolo Super Record EPS|
|Rear Derailleur||Campagnolo Super Record EPS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Campagnolo Super Record EPS 2x12-speed|
|Chain||Campagnolo Super Record,12-speed|
|Cassette||Campagnolo Super Record, 12-speed, 11-29 sprockets|
|Crankset||Campagnolo Super Record UT TI Carbon, 52/36 12-speed chainrings, crank length|
|Front Wheel||Campagnolo BORA WTO 45 Disc Brake 2-Way fit, DARK edition, tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyre compatible|
|Rear Wheel||Campagnolo BORA WTO 45 Disc Brake 2-Way fit, DARK edition, tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyre compatible|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Corsa TLR G 25mm width, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Corsa TLR G 25mm width, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fizik Arione Versus EVO 00|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP18 Carbon D-Post|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.