Cervelo R5 eTap Road Bike 2018
Operating at the highest possible level requires exacting detail over the course of the bike entire. Cervelo R5 eTap Road Bike cherry picks the very best, be it in componentry, frame design, or carbon fibre assembly, and combines all these elements to provide you with the ride of your life.
A refined signature of Cervelo's frame construction, a full carbon Squoval tubeset provides you with a strong and supreme integral rigidity, assuring you of a rigid and direct transfer of power. 21% stiffer at the headtube, 13% stiffer around the bottom bracket, Cervelo's engineers have made vast improvements to the core composition of this frame in order to allow you to flow your energy more efficiently through the machine. No energy wasted at any point, this machine doesn't flex and responds to your impetus with immediacy.
Aerodynamic too, the Squoval tubing provides a 44-gram aero improvement over previous editions, this road bike forges on with ease. Coupled with a Zipp 302 wheelset, you can benefit from real advances in aerodynamics, and impressive stiffness that plants you right to the floor, and assures you of direct spinning without resistance for mile upon mile.
Headlining perhaps on this bike though is a full SRAM RED eTap groupset, offering you a full wireless shifting experience from the world's most advanced groupset available to riders outside the pro-peloton. Shifting directly, instantly, and smoothly on account of the precise programmed movements of the electronic rear derailleur, you can be assured of the best possible experience from your gearing as you ride on one of the stiffest, fastest bikes around.
- 21% stiffer at the headtube, 13% stiffer at the bottom bracket, and a 44-gram aero improvement over the previous model.
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm
- New handling geometry
- Ideally suited for climbing with its lightweight construction
- Squoval tubing for strength
- Equipped with the world's most advanced wireless shifting groupset
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cervelo All-Carbon, R5 frame
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered R5 fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"
- STEM: Cervelo Carbon Stem
- HANDLEBARS: Cervelo ABO6
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM RED
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM RED
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM RED
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG 1190 11-28T
- CHAIN: SRAM RED 22
- CRANKSET: SRAM RED 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM PF30
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Zipp 302
- REAR WHEEL: Zipp 302
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 700 x 25c
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 700 x 25c
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R5
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon SP18
PRODUCT REF: 741741
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more