ENVE SES 3.4 Disc Brake Wheelset
A brilliant all-round option, ENVE’s SES 3.4 Disc Brake Wheelset is light, fast and versatile.
The wheelset provides a noticeable aerodynamic advantage, even at the kind of lower speeds that normal riders can attain, whilst the depth and profile ensure predictable, safe handling in crosswinds. The rear wheel is slightly deeper than the front for lower drag and to help the airflow over the back of the bike. The rim’s width also helps airflow by keeping the interface with the tyre smoother and supports the tyre wall better when under load in a corner.
The hookless design of the rims means greater strength for less weight, and also helps reduce any chance of pinch punctures as the rim’s edge is very broad. An inner tube can be used if necessary, but only with tyres that are tubeless.
ENVE’s own Premium Road Disc hubs have full stainless steel bearings with Perfect Preload technology for great longevity, resistance to corrosion and lower friction. The build is completed with Sapim’s top-level CX-Ray spokes.
- Tubeless-ready, hookless
- May run inner tubes with tubeless tyre
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front - 578, rear - 571
- Rim Depth: Front - 39mm, rear - 43mm
- Internal Rim Width: 25mm
- External Rim Width: 32mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke Count: Front - 24, rear - 24
- Hubs: ENVE Premium Road Disc
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: Thru-axle 12x100mm
- Rear Axle: Thru-axle 12x142mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 29mm (minimum 27mm)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 634 grams, rear - 756 grams, wheelset - 1,390 grams (ENVE hub with XDR driver)
- Compatibility: SRAM, Shimano Campagnolo