ENVE SES 4.5 Disc Brake Wheelset
Wide, light and fast, ENVE’s SES 4.5 Disc Brake Wheelset is a thoroughly modern choice for high-performance riding and an excellent balance between weight and aerodynamics.
The huge internal width of 25mm really allows any tyre’s volume to be fully exploited and the rim’s blunt, hookless edge reduces the potential for any pinch punctures. The width also means that the tyre’s sidewall is very well supported when cornering and that the junction with the rim becomes nice and smooth for better airflow. The two rims are different depths, with the front one being shallower for improved crosswind stability and the rear deeper for better aerodynamics.
Tested at 32kph (20mph) as well as 48kph (30mph), the results show that amateur riders can still gain a significant advantage from using these wheels without having to maintain professional-level speed.
Sapim CX-Ray spokes lace the rims to ENVE’s own Premium Road Disc hubs, with full stainless steel races and great weather sealing so that contamination and corrosion are prevented. The Perfect Preload system means that the hubs will run smoother and faster for longer with less maintenance required.
- Tubeless-ready, hookless
- May run inner tubes with tubeless tyre
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): Front - 558, rear - 547
- Rim Depth: Front - 50mm, rear - 56mm
- Internal Rim Width: 25mm
- External Rim Width: 32mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke Count: Front - 24, rear - 24
- Hubs: ENVE Premium Road Disc
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: Thru-axle 12x100mm
- Rear Axle: Thru-axle 12x142mm
- Recommended Tyre Size: 27mm (minimum 27mm)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 662 grams, rear - 790 grams, wheelset - 1,452 grams (ENVE hub with XDR driver)
- Compatibility: SRAM, Shimano, Campagnolo
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".