Exposure Lights MaXx-D Mk13 Front Light
The British made MaXx-D Mk13 Front Light is powerful, long-lasting and beautifully made with excellent service and back up from Exposure Lights. Providing up to 4,000 lumens of light through the Reflex Boost setting, or a constant power of 2,500 lumens, there is no shortage of illumination for the tightest, twistiest singletrack from the far-reaching beam. Reflex Plus Technology uses 3D digital accelerometers to calculate the right amount of light needed at any point so that it can boost output on fast, rough sections and save energy when the trail is smoother and slower. Remaining battery time is shown clearly and precisely on the OLED display at the rear of the unit and Fast Charging allows the light to be back up to power as quickly as possible.
- MaXx-D Mk13 Front Light
- QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm)
- Fast Charger
- USB Charge Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Reflex Plus Technology
- OLED Status Display
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Smart Port Technology
- Fast Charging
- Cable Free Design
- Fuel Gauge
- QR Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
- Light source: 4 x XPL2 LED
- Maximum lumens: 4,000 lumens Reflex Boost, 2,500 constant
- Modes: 9, with additional high, low and medium options within some modes
- Run time: Minimum 2 hours, maximum 36 hours
- Battery: 11,600 mAh Lithium Ion, USB rechargeable
- Recharge time: 6 hours
- Dimensions: 115mm x 54mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 310 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.