Exposure Lights MaXx-D SYNC Mk2 Front Light
Combining the power and far-reaching beam of one of Exposure Lights brightest lights with the convenience of a Bluetooth remote and Reflex Technology, the MaXx-D SYNC Mk2 Front Light illuminates the trickiest trails with its four LEDs. The Reflex Plus Technology responds to the technicality of the trail to provide the most light when it’s needed and then saves power on smoother, easier sections. There are multiple other programs which can be accessed manually and via the smartphone app or the exact required output can be dialled in on the app too. Once out riding the power can be adjusted using the convenient SYNC handlebar remote which negates the need to fiddle about finding the buttons on the unit. The OLED display on the back of the light shows the remaining burn time clearly.
- MaXx-D Mk13 Front Light
- Bluetooth Remote
- QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm)
- Fast Charger
- USB Charge Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Reflex Plus Technology
- SYNC Bluetooth Connected
- OLED Status Display
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Smart Port Technology
- Fast Charging
- Cable Free Design
- Fuel Gauge
- QR Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
- Light source: 4 x XPL2 LED
- Maximum lumens: 4,000 lumens Reflex Boost, 2,500 constant
- Modes: 9, with additional high, low and medium options within some modes
- Run time: Minimum 2 hours, maximum 36 hours
- Battery: 11,600 mAh Lithium Ion, USB rechargeable
- Recharge time: 6 hours
- Dimensions: 115mm x 54mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 310 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.