Exposure Lights Maxx-D Mk11 Front Light
If you're riding aggressive single track trails, at night, you'll need a powerful light to illuminate your path. The Exposure Lights MaXx-D Front Light delivers an intense spotlight with a wide beam that illuminates the edges of the trail, so you can see more and better enjoy riding after dark.
Equally beneficial on rural lanes or anywhere without street lighting, the four powerful LEDs derive their energy from a large 11,600 mAh lithium-ion battery which can produce up to 36 hours of light on a low-intensity setting or shine brightly at full power for two hours.
Reflex+ technology is a battery saving measure that automatically adjusts the intensity of the light to suit the riding conditions. It calculates your velocity by airflow, gradient and cornering forces, then increases the output of light when you need it.
The large battery can be charged via USB or the included mains adapter, and can be fully recharged in nine hours; a 35% shorter charging time than its predecessor.
- LED configuration: 4 x White XPL2 Cree LED
- Lumens: Maximum 2500/Reflex 3300
- Battery: 11,600 mAh lithium-ion
- Runtime: 2hrs - 36hrs (3hrs in Reflex +)
- Rechargeable: Mains and USB
- Charge time: 9hrs
- Anodised 6063 aluminium construction
- Water resistance IPX6
- Length: 115mm
- Head diameter: 54mm
- Weight: 310 grams
- In the box: MaXx-D Mk11, quick release bracket, 2.8a fast charger with UK plug, USB charge cable, quick start guide