FSA Powerbox Carbon MTB ABS 1x Power Meter Chainset
When putting the hammer down on the trail, and covering your course's climbs knowing your power output is a real help in understanding your performance, and where you can make those big improvements, right away. With the FSA PowerBox Carbon Mountain Bike ABS 1x Power Meter Chainset combining the chainset of your bike with the ability to measure such vital power statistics, you can be sure of a compact, versatile, and precise means of gauging your output at a relatively cost effective price.
Weighing just 485 grams, this chainset is composed using ALI7075 100% CNC machined chainrings, allowing for strong, durable transmission of power, whilst augmented by hollow carbon composite arms using a uni-directional fibre lay-up for an optimal transmission of power without flex. Designed and made with precision in Germany, this chainset is equipped with a 392Evo 30mm AL7050 alloy axle that fits every MTB frame. A thick-think tooth design for maximum chain engagement and uptake, you need not worry about your gearing going slack after a technical section.
The real feature though isn't just the construction of this chainset - it's the intricate, precise mastery of the strain and stress gauges located within the FSA Powerbox Carbon MTB ABS 1x Power Meter Chainset. With a convertible spider design for different chainring and chain line configurations, the integrated power meter boasts ANT+ compatibility, and an accuracy of ±2% in the power measurements produced, assuring you of a quality reading when out riding.
No cadence magnets required, and with a battery life lasting 300-400 hours of riding, this power meter features an auto-zero function, resetting after a couple of seconds of inactivity. Communicating with wireless Bluetooth enabled units after a firmware upgrade. With all the features you could ever demand, this chainset suits up your bike for riding better, and in a smoother, more targeted manner.
- Convertible spider design for different chainring and chainline configurations
- Hollow carbon composite arms with UD finish
- 392Evo 30mm AL7050 alloy axle fits every MTB frame
- ALl7075 100% CNC chainrings
- Thick-think tooth design for maximum chain engagement
- Optimized for new 11 speed systems
- UD carbon crank arms
- CNC detailed direct mount chainring
- Weight: 485g
- Please note: Separate BB purchase may be required
- Battery life: 300-400 hours (6000km-12000km)
- Auto-zero power feature
- No cadence magnets required
- ±2% and better power measurement
- Designed and made in Germany
- Compatible with ANT+ units and after a wireless upgrade, Bluetooth units
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.