Feedback Sports Pro Mechanic Workstand
The hardwearing Pro Mechanic Workstand by feedback Sports makes for easy bike maintenance thanks to its secure 360° rotating clamp and height adjustability. This ensures that every part of the bike is made accessible for washing, maintenance and fettling.
Feedback Sports' patented Speed Ratchet clamp head has been updated with a revamped spinner knob, and the rotating clutch internals have also been updated for even more intuitive and easy use, even with one-handed operation. Quick-release fittings make for rapid setup and packing down, not to mention the ability to clamp bikes more rapidly and securely.
Weighing just 5.7kg and folding down to a compact 13 x 20 x 115cm, this workstand is portable and practical for team and competition support. The tripod base and rubber-coated end caps work effectively on uneven terrain, and if any of its parts require repair after a rough journey, a full complement of spare parts is available to purchase if needed.
- Speed Ratchet clamp with spinner knob and micro-adjustment offers rapid, one-handed operation and push-button release
- Helps protect components and paint job
- Rubber clamp jaw covers are tool-free replaceable
- 360° rotating clamp, now with more holding force, ensures all parts of the bike are accessible
- Frame clamp positions from 107-180cm in height
- Clamp opening up to 6.6cm
- Workstand is made from anodised 6061 T6 aluminium
- With a stiff tripod base and runner end caps for use on rough ground
- Working load range of 4.5-16kg, maximum capacity of 34kg
- Quick release fittings allow fast and easy setup and break down
- Weighs 5.7kg
- Spare parts available
- 3-year Warranty
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".