Fizik Terra Argo X5 Saddle
The Fizik Terra Argo X5 Saddle has a gravel-specific design to aid performance when tackling the longest, fastest or most technical adventures into the wilderness.
The short length of the saddle combines with the wide central relief channel to allow a more forward rotated pelvis for powerful pedalling without causing pressure on the sensitive perineum area. The waved profile, from front to rear, supports the rider and stabilises their balance, preventing unwanted slipping and shifting while riding across rougher surfaces.
A carbon-reinforced shell has a precise amount of compliance to eliminate vibrations coming from rough riding surfaces and has Wingflex sides that move with the legs during riding to reduce irritation on the inner thighs. Type-2 foam padding grants just the right amount of cushioning and is thicker under the sit bones to give comfort on longer rides. S-Alloy Mobius rails are light and strong and bolster the structure of the saddle, helping it to absorb bigger impacts of unforgiving paths.
- A versatile short-nosed saddle specifically for gravel riding
- The shape and profile gives greater stability and better weight distribution
- Short length and ergonomic cut-out allows the pelvis to be rotated into a powerful position without putting pressure on the perineum
- Waved profile from front to rear gives a locked-in feel to support the back muscles
- Wingflex sides move with the rider's legs during the pedalling motion
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell is compliant and absorbs rough riding surface vibrations
- Mobius S-Alloy rails increase the structural stability and support the slightly more flexible shell
- Type-2 foam padding gives long-distance comfort and is slightly thicker around the ischial sit bones
- Length: 270mm
- Width: 150mm or 160mm
- Height at 75mm width: 47mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 113mm
- Rail dimensions: 7mm x 7mm
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 250 grams (150mm width) / 257 grams (160mm width)