Specialized Power Comp Mimic Womens Saddle
Shaped like the original Specialized Power but including innovative technology and tapered wings; introducing the Power Comp Women's Mimic Saddle. Extensive testing and development have resulted in a solution to much of the pain and discomfort that female riders suffer. With a shorter nose than a traditional saddle, the Power Mimic is particularly well suited to more aggressive riding positions.
Through pressure mapping, it was realised that a standard cutout doesn't offer the support required and as a result, this saddle features Mimic technology. Combining strategically placed memory foam, soft and firm foam, and flexible thermoplastic rubber in place of the cutout, this saddle will conform to your anatomy for optimised comfort. In addition, tapered wings reduce the chance of rubbing. This Comp version has hollow Chromoly rails, and a nylon-carbon mix provides a strong base.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Mimic technology: A combination of memory foam cushion, soft foam, firm foam and flexible TPR (thermoplastic rubber) strategically placed to best support and protect
- Mimic is designed to conform to your body in order to relieve pressure, minimise swelling and optimise comfort
- Taking the shape of the original Power saddle, the Mimic has tapered wings to reduce rubbing
- Light, durable and hollow chromoly rails with a nylon/carbon base
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Available in 143, 155, and 168mm widths