Specialized Power Comp Saddle
Best suited to riding in an aggressive position, the short-nosed Specialized Power Comp Saddle will help you put down the power. Extensive blood-flow testing and pressure mapping research have gone into the Body Geometry design to ensure correct sit bone support and pressure relief. The wide and long cut-out keeps the pressure off your most sensitive areas and the general shape enhances the flow of blood to the arteries, preventing discomfort and numbness.
This model has a carbon-reinforced shell and supportive medium-density PU padding. The Cr-Mo rails are light and durable creating only a very small weight penalty over the top-end models resulting in not only performance benefit but also great value.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides
- Lightweight and durable Cr-Mo rails
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Weight: 247 grams (143mm) / 253 grams (155mm) / 256 grams (168mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.