Specialized S-Works Romin EVO Mirror Saddle
With a Body Geometry tuned design and 3D printed padding, The Specialized S-Works Romin EVO Mirror Saddle offers exceptional comfort and protection, even when the most aggressive riding positions are adopted. Based around the pro-favourite Romin saddle profile and with a flex-tuned FACT carbon base, comfort-inspired foundations for this saddle are already laid. Atop the carbon base, the plush, 3D printed Mirror padding uses 22000 individual struts to grant personalised levels of cushioning, evenly distributing pressure across the sit bones for a pain-free ride.
The Mirror padding incorporates a broad and deep ergonomic central channel to help protect the rider’s sensitive blood vessels and nerves routed through the perineum. Additionally, this cutout shifts weight onto the pubic rami bone structure, creating more support for the rider when pedalling output is at its maximum.
A 26cm long profile with a slight ramp at the rear section allows riders to comfortably scoot forward when hammering the pace in an aerodynamic riding position but provides increased stability when riding tempo on enduring mountain passes. The design is completed with 7x9mm FACT carbon rails that are strong, light and effectively damp vibrations from harsh road surfaces.
- A saddle with 3D printed Mirror padding for comfort and protection in race-inspired riding positions
- Developed via Body Geometry technology to offer exceptional ergonomics
- The profile is based around the pro favourite Romin saddle shape
- A strong and light FACT carbon base has a specific amount of flex tuned into its design
- Using millions of Retul bike fit analysis data points, the Mirror padding has been developed
- The 3D printed Mirror padding has 22000 individual struts to create greater and more evenly distributed sit bone support
- A large ergonomic cut-out in the padding protects blood flow in the rider’s most sensitive areas
- The cutout shifts pressure away from the perineum and onto the pubic rami bone structure
- 26cm long and with a slight ramp at the rear of the profile, multiple riding positions are supported
- Compared to a traditional foam saddle this saddle reduces pressure by 18% to 25% in all riding positions
- Lightweight 7x9mm FACT carbon rails
- Saddle length: 26cm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 190 grams, 143mm width