Gore Wear INFINIUM Thermo Split Gloves
Gore Wear's INFINIUM Thermo Split Gloves offer top levels of protection through the winter months and are constructed from GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ for complete windproofing and water-resistance while remaining breathable. The split construction is key to warmth; the thumb and forefinger are separated for braking and shifting functionality, while the other three fingers are encased by PrimaLoft®, helping to retain body heat.
Silicone on the palm maximises grip in all conditions and a neoprene cuff further creates a barrier against the cold, ensuring the gloves sit well with a jacket or long-sleeved jersey. The thumb and pointer fingers have touchscreen-compatible material on the tips so you needn't let in cold air when you need to use your phone or computer.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ product: Totally windproof, extremely breathable and water-resistant
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Stretch Glove product technology
- Split construction: Thumb and pointer finger are separated
- Three-finger compartment enclosing the fingers in a PrimaLoft® liner for increased warmth
- Insulated pointer finger
- Grippy silicone print on palm
- Neoprene cuff
- Reflective logo and tape
- Touchscreen sensitive material on thumb and pointer fingertips
- Elastic wrist
- Ideal for Cycling and XC Ski
- Weight: 138 grams
GOREWEAR INFINIUM Thermo Split Gloves Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".