Garmin Forerunner 955 GPS Watch
Loaded with technical features and capable of recording an array of in-depth metrics, the Garmin Forerunner 955 GPS Watch is a must-have for those who take their sport seriously. This watch will help you reach peak performance with its selection of performance tools delivering training guidance, health statistics, recovery information and more. Multi-band GPS provides pinpoint accuracy, whilst Garmin Pay™ contactless payments and music compatibility offer a superior user experience.
From the moment you wake in the morning, you will receive a training readiness score that takes sleep quality, training load and performance into account, alongside a recommended daily workout to help you reach your goals. The race widget offers key insight into predicted race times, training tips and more. HRV status delivers an understanding of the workings of your body, ensuring accurate information is given on your health, recovery, training and performance.
Alongside the physical buttons, you can navigate the intuitive menu system via a responsive, full-colour touch display. Preloaded maps make finding your way easier than ever, and the extensive battery life ensures you’re always ready to go. 30+ activity profiles encompass a wide range of sports, and can even be swapped on the go during race efforts and brick workouts.
- Garmin Forerunner 955 GPS Watch
- USB charging cable
- Designed to enhance your running and triathlon experience with key data insights, easy-to-follow navigation and an array of smart features
- The lightweight and robust case houses an always-on, full-colour display that’s light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Full-colour preloaded mapping to keep you on track
- Access to multiple global navigation satellite systems improves accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically do not penetrate
- Click or swipe through maps and stats with traditional button controls or a new, responsive touchscreen
- Up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 42 hours in GPS mode, and up to 80 hours in UltraTrac™ mode
- Switch up your workouts with 30+ activity profiles, including cycling, triathlon, pool and open-water swimming and more; for races and brick workouts, switch sports with a single button press
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send messages with your location to emergency contacts
- Download up to 2,000 songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer(subscription required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening
- Breeze through checkout lines with GarminPay™contactless payments through participating providers
- Unique training readiness score is based on your sleep quality, recovery, training load and more, so you can determine whether it’s a good day to go hard or take it easy
- Race widget provides training tips, personalised daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance
- Using new indicators such as HRV status, your recent exercise history and performance, get easy insight into your overall effort with training status
- Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up with a morning report
- With HRV status, gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, recovery and training performance through heart rate variability while you sleep, based on technology developed by our FirstbeatAnalytics™ team
- With daily suggested workouts, view your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery
- With running power, get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you are applying to the road as you run when using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™
- Use real-time stamina to track and manage your exertion and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike ride
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor, the Forerunner®955 watch measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, and more
- See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more all in one free, zero-subscription app
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX
- Bezel material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Strap material: Silicone
- Display resolution: 260 x 260
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 53 grams
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode - up to 15 days / GPS mode - up to 42 hours
- Display size: 33mm in diameter
- GPS: Yes - connects to GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Water rating: 5 ATM
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".