Garmin Forerunner 955 Solar GPS Watch
A premium choice for running, triathlon, cycling and more, the Garmin Forerunner 955 Solar GPS Watch delivers the direction and data you need to drive your performance to new heights. Headlining the feature list is PowerGlass™ solar charging, which draws energy from sunlight to extend the battery life, while the touch-display makes navigating through the intuitive menu system a breeze. Designed to be your partner in crime for hard training sessions, race days and more, the training readiness feature lets you know that you are ready to run, alongside daily suggested workouts which conform to your performance and recovery.
The wide range of data metrics provides superior insight into your energy levels and current condition, which power the race widget that offers training tips, course details and predicted times. Preloaded maps can be brought to life with the full-colour touch display, helping you navigate the world in complete confidence. Physical buttons also feature, and thanks to the solar charging capabilities, the battery lasts up to 20 days when in smartwatch mode.
For your convenience, this watch features GarminPay™, making mid-workout refreshment breaks a cinch. Music features allow you to download up to 2000 songs and stream them to your Bluetooth headphones, all without the need to carry your phone along for the activity.
- Garmin Forerunner 955 Solar GPS Watch
- USB charging cable
- Designed to enhance your running and triathlon experience with key data insights, easy to follow navigation and an array of smart features
- PowerGlass™ solar charging extends the battery life for long-lasting performance
- The lightweight and robust case houses an always-on, full-colour display that is light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Full-colour preloaded mapping to keep you on track
- Access to multiple global navigation satellite systems improves accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically do not penetrate
- Click or swipe through maps and stats with traditional button controls or a new, responsive touchscreen
- Up to 20 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 42 hours in GPS mode, 49 hours with solar charging, and up to 110 hours in UltraTrac™ mode with solar charging
- Switch up your workouts with 30+ activity profiles, including cycling, triathlon, pool and open-water swimming and more; for races and brick workouts, switch sports with a single button press
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send messages with your location to emergency contacts
- Download up to 2,000 songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (subscription required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening
- Breeze through checkout lines with GarminPay™ contactless payments through participating providers
- Unique training readiness score based on your sleep quality, recovery, training load and more, so you can determine whether it’s a good day to go hard or take it easy
- Race widget provides training tips, personalised daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance
- Using new indicators such as HRV status, your recent exercise history and performance, get easy insight into your overall effort with training status
- Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up with a morning report
- With HRV status, gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, recovery and training performance through heart rate variability while you sleep, based on technology developed by our FirstbeatAnalytics™ team
- With daily suggested workouts, view your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery
- With running power, get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you’re applying to the road as you run when using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™
- Use real-time stamina to track and manage your exertion and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike ride
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor, the Forerunner®955 watch measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, and more
- See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more all in one free zero-subscription app
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX
- Bezel material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Strap material: Silicone
- Display resolution: 260 x 260
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 53 grams
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode - up to 20 days / GPS mode - up to 49 hours with solar charging / UltraTrac™mode - up to 110 hours with solar charging
- Display size: 33mm in diameter
- GPS: Yes - connects to GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Water rating: 5 ATM
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".