Garmin Varia UT800 Trail Edition Front Light
Designed for riders tackling the tight turns off-road, the Garmin Varia UT800 Trail Edition Front Light is a powerful, intelligent, and smart front light that offers a range of top of the line features, making your ride all the easier, regardless of how deep your ride takes you into the woods, and how far you run into the night.
Visible in daylight from more than one mile, this front light can emit 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours. A bright and targeted beam for riding the trail, this light is shipped with a helmet mount, allowing your light to keep a neat focus on whatever takes your attention on the trail.
Pairing with your Garmin Edge/Fenix/Forerunner cycle computer to provide you with an integrated approach to lighting the trail, this light is able to adjust its beam and strength in accordance with ambient lighting and speed. Producing a stronger, further-reaching beam when moving your fastest through the darkest nights of the year. Offering five light modes to keep you comprehensively covered, this light is set to have you conquer even the tightest track.
- Garmin Varia UT800 Trail Edition Smart Headlight
- Charging cable
- Helmet mount
- High-intensity cycling headlight for trail riders
- Visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6 km) away
- Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours
- Automatically adjusts to ambient light, speed and ride profile to extend battery
- Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge cycling computers
- Five light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash
- Low-profile, lightweight design that attaches to your handlebar with out-front mount
- Weighs 130 grams
- Shipped with included helmet mount for ease of use
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Dimensions: 96.6 mm x 33.5 mm x 29.7 mm; 44.7 mm with flange (LxWxH)
- Battery life: 1.5 hours, high; 3.0 hours, medium; 6.0 hours, low; 25.0 hours, day flash; 6.0 hours, night flash
- Garmin part number: 010-01674-00