Kask Utopia WG11 Road Helmet
Utilising an Aero Control profile that markedly reduces drag, whatever the head position, the Kask Utopia WG11 Road Helmet is an ideal choice for fast road races or challenging solo efforts against the clock. The profile is complemented by wind tunnel tuned vents and internal channelling to further improve aerodynamic performance and guarantee effective cooling in stifling conditions.
Kask’s WG11 safety testing standards are exceeded thanks to the polystyrene core and polycarbonate outer layer that work in tandem to protect the rider’s head from both rotational and linear impacts. A secure fit is granted by the floating inner cradle with Micro Dial adjustment, while the 5mm internal Resistex Carbon padding is soft, quick-drying and anti-bacterial to provide comfort during the longest rides. Flexible straps with an eco-leather chin portion complete the design, helping to hold the helmet in place without causing any irritation.
- A road cycling helmet that focuses on protection, aerodynamics and ventilation
- An ideal choice for fast road races or efforts against the clock
- Featuring an MIT technology polystyrene core with polycarbonate outer layer
- Created via Kask’s WG11 protocol, the construction ensures maximum protection against rotational and linear impacts
- The Aero Control profile markedly reduces drag in various head positions
- Strategically positioned wind tunnel tuned vents and internal channelling improve aerodynamics and ventilation
- Octo Fit includes a floating inner cradle, adjusted by a Micro Dial for a perfect fit
- 5mm internal Resistex Carbon padding is quick-drying, anti-bacterial and heat regulating
- Straps with an eco-leather chin portion guarantee day-long comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 260 grams, size medium