Kryptonite KryptoLok Series 2 955 Integrated Chain Bike Lock Sold Secure Silver
It's an unfortunate necessity, and although we wish it weren't the case, if you're riding into or around town, you're going to be wanting a trusty, dependable, and solid lock to do the business at the bike stand. With the Kryptonite KryptoLok Series 2 955 Integrated Chain Bike Lock, you can rest a little easier when popping into that cafe or doing a quick tour of the shops.
Composed of a 3T manganese steel moulded into 9mm four-sided chain links and earning Sold Secure Silver standard, this lock is heavy duty. With patent pending designs on vulnerable areas, this revamped version ensures the security of the connection between the end link and the deadbolt, whilst making the cylindrical barrel resistant to drilling and picking.
At 55cm in length and 1.77kg in weight, this lock gives you the measure you need to wrap around your wheels, frame, and lampost du jour! With a weather resistant nylon sleeve preventing scratches to your cherished paint job, you can pop this lock in your bag and be sure it will do its job when you need it to.
Including two new ergonomic 'I' keys eligible for Kryptonite's Key Safe Program, you can breathe a little easier when patting down your pockets.
- 55cm chain length
- Weight: 1770 grams
- 9mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel
- Innovative end link design securing chain to hardened deadbolt
- Hardened deadbolt design provides additional protection
- High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant
- Patent pending integrated lock head with “talon” deadbolt
- Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys
- Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches against your bike
- Key Safe Program