Lake MX145 Winter Wide Fit MTB Shoes
In wet and wild conditions, the MX145 Winter Wide Fit MTB Shoes let you get out there and enjoy a bike ride, regardless. Created for mild rainy days, the waxed canvas upper and taped membrane bootie combine to deliver a top-level resistance to water ingress. When you're riding hard, you'll enjoy the breathability of the fabrics, which let you go further in comfort.
Wet conditions can see us getting off our bikes more often, and the outsole Hypergrip Enduro sole delivers all the grip you need, wherever you ride. The advanced rubber is non-slip and features Ice Lock lugs which are secured vertically into the Nylon midsole. When putting the watts down, that same Nylon midsole delivers great power transfer without feeling overly stiff. Closing up these shoes is a cinch thanks to the dual side-mounted BOA IP1 dials, which pull open instantly for a quick once you get home.
Please note: These shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Perfect for wet conditions, developed for mild wet weather
- Last: MX Sport
- Upper: Waxed Canvas, Microfibre and a Waterproof membrane for a high water resistance that's also breathable
- Outsole: Hypergrip Enduro Sole with Ice Lock anti-slip lug inserts. Fibreglass injected Nylon sole for great power transfer
- Closure: Dual Side mounted IP1 BOA® Push/Pull lacing system with releasable guides give superior adjustability,
- security and comfort
- Strategically located reflective panels for improved visibility
- Easy entry and exits using the click-fit quick release on the BOA dials
- Seam taped membrane bootie increases water resistance
- Fatbike, commuting, cyclocross; the MX145 is up for the challenge
- Wide fit
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt recessed MTB systems, such as Shimano SPD