Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Clincher Wheelset 2018
The Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Clincher Wheelset 2018 offers enhanced durability and solid, all-round performance in a wide range of conditions. It’s constructed from Mavic’s renowned S6000 Aluminium that remains lighter and stronger than traditional aluminium rims, and it’s thanks to Mavic’s immense research and development within the industry, with their exceptional technological advancements, that makes this wheelset one to watch out for.
The 30mm deep rims ensure you command consistent control in more technical conditions, and don’t get pushed off course by strong winds. They also reduce overall weight to an impressive 1770g, so you can climb and descend with greater confidence and with snappier handling.
Mavic’s UST Tubeless Ready rims further this wheelsets versatility, allowing you to easily set up a tubeless system and take advantage of lower weight, higher traction and the ultimate in puncture protection. SUP (Soude Usine Process) is used within every Mavic wheelset for its innovative joining technique which arc welds the aluminium, then mills it for a smoother finish.
Offering fast engagement and a responsive level of power, the Force Transfer System Light hubs allow for a 100% aluminium hub body, instead of a mixture of aluminium and steel. This drastically reduces weight, but improves durability for use in every weather condition.
Of course, all this speed and durability is nothing without a reliable brake track, and UB Control (Usine Brut Control) takes care of that. Precisely CNC machined, Mavic’s aluminium brake tracks are supremely smooth and offer unparalleled stopping performance in a wide range of conditions. The wheels are finished off with Mavic's lightweight Yksion Pro UST tubeless ready clincher tyres for super low rolling resistance and excellent grip.
Includes: Yksion Pro UST tyres / tubeless rim tape / UST valve and accessories / rim tape / user guide / BR101 quick releases
Mavic recommends using their branded tyres with these wheels for optimum performance and reliability.
- New 30mm deep, 24mm wide NACA compliant rim profile
- Bladed spokes
- Road UST WTS lowers rolling resistance and enhances comfort and traction
- 17mm inner rim width with 25mm tyres for increased air volume
- SUP welding
- Interchangeable QRM cartridge bearings
- ETRTO size: 622x17TC ROAD
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Height: 30 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Tyres: Mavic Yksion Pro UST (700 x 25), clincher
- Tyre weight: 260 grams
- Wheelset weight (without tyres): 1770 grams
- Front wheel weight (without tyre): 815 grams
- Rear wheel weight (without tyre): 955 grams
- Compatible with: Shimano/SRAM and Campagnolo systems
- Includes: Yksion Pro UST tyres / tubeless rim tape / UST valve and accessories / rim tape / user guide / BR101 quick releases
PRODUCT REF: 743797
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more