ORTLIEB Seatpack - 16.5L
An easy and convenient way to add extra carrying capacity to a bike, ORTLIEB’s 16.5 litre Seatpack attaches to the saddle and seatpost, making it compatible with most frame configurations and sizes. The roll closure not only keeps the bag watertight but also lets the volume to be adjusted, ensuring that the contents are held securely no matter how full or empty the pack is. An air release valve allows excess air to be purged, further stabilising the cargo and keeping pack size to a minimum. Light items like a windproof jacket can be stashed using the elastic cords on top of the bag, keeping it easily accessible without having to unpack the bag’s contents. Safety is taken care of by the 3M Scotchlite reflectors and light attachment points whilst the seatpack also acts as a mudguard in inclement weather.
- Capacity 16.5 litres
- Spacious, waterproof saddlebag with roll closure
- Ideal for bikepacking, alp crossing and touring
- Lightweight sturdy PU laminated ripstop nylon
- Variable volume adjustable from 8 to 16.5 litres
- Air release valve to easily purge the bag of trapped air, allowing for tighter compression
- Heavy-duty fabric used at the saddle rail mounting location
- Heavy-duty hook and loop fasteners with a soft grippy surface ensure slip-free seatpost fixation
- Sturdy PE inner stiffener
- Elastic cords on the outside of the bag for quick fixing of light gear
- Saddlebag acts as a mudguard
- Can be mounted to carbon seatposts
- Daisy chain with seven fixing locations runs along the underside of the bag, allowing a rear light to be fixed
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Suitable for round seatposts with a diameter of maximum 31.8mm
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 30cm x 64cm x 22cm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 430 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.