Oakley Element Lite MTB Pant
The Oakley Element Lite MTB Pant keeps you well protected on demanding trails. The fabric is extra durable without compromising freedom of movement thanks to four-way stretch, and its water-repellent nature means you'll stay dry as well as comfortable. The back of the lower leg incorporates stretch panels that allow for more natural pedalling, and a tapered leg reduces bunching and stops ride-up of material.
There are a few external details included to enhance comfort and functionality. Reflective elements maximise visibility in low light, to other riders, and to drivers when you're on the roads, and there are zipped front pockets for storing small essentials. You can dial in the perfect fit using the secure snap closure and Velcro waist adjuster.
- Water repellent
- Four-way stretch provides freedom of movement and superior comfort
- Reflective elements promote visibility in low light conditions
- Velcro® waist adjustment and snap closure for enhanced comfort
- Zip front pockets for securing essentials
- Oakley Factory Pilot logo above left knee
- Stretch panels on back hem for greater enhanced leg extension
- Tapered leg prevents fabric from riding up
Oakley Element Lite MTB Pant Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".