Endura Hummvee Waterproof Trouser
With a no-fuss construction that is tough and weatherproof, the Endura Hummvee Trouser II is the perfect garment to protect the legs when on the trail or the commute during cold, heavy rain.
A 2.5-Layer waterproof fabric is used throughout and combines with seam-sealed stitching to completely eradicate water ingress. The stretchy seat panel is comfortable when in the saddle and also has a toughened composition to increased durability. The relaxed cut works alongside the seam-free inner leg panels, the curved back yoke and the pre-shaped knees to provide complete freedom of movement for when pedalling along technical singletrack.
The trouser is kept firmly in position by the elasticated waistband, and this is also Clickfast compatible so that padded undershorts can be integrated when necessary (available separately). Ankles that are adjusted by zips and Velcro have an internal storm flap to shut out the elements while reflective logos add a touch of extra safety for when cycling at night.
- A no-fuss, tough, weatherproof trouser for trail or commuting duties
- Lightweight, breathable 2.5-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- Extra durable stretch fabric panels on the seat
- Seam-free inner leg panel, curved stretch panel back yoke
- Pre-curved knee articulation
- Elasticated waist with Endura branded stretch elastic shock cord
- Clickfast™ compatible
- Ankle zip with storm flap and Velcro® adjustors
- Reflective logos
Endura Hummvee Waterproof Trouser Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.