Pro PLT Alloy Stem
Build a strong, stiff and light cockpit with the Pro PLT Alloy Stem. Constructed from 2014 forged aluminium, this stem offers superb value to road riders. The reversible design means that the stem can offer +/- 10 degrees of rise. This is coupled with a large range of lengths, from 60 to 130mm, enabling you to find your ideal fit.
The oversized 31.8mm clamp diameter reduces flex under high loads. This is especially useful in sprints when you are pulling down on the handlebars to help produce power. At just 125g in the 110mm length, this is a high performance stem ideal for road, time trial, triathlon and cyclocross bikes.
- High performance lightweight and stiff 2014 aluminium forged alloy oversized stem
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter reduces unwanted flex under high load by increasing strength and stiffness
- Reversible design with / -10 degree rise
- For 1-1/8 inch diameter steerer tubes
- Average weight: 125 grams for 110 mm length
- Available in lengths 60mm through 130mm