Pro Stealth Superlight Carbon Rail Saddle
The Pro Stealth Superlight Carbon Saddle uses a carbon-weave pattern and precision fibre lay-up in its construction in order to increase both stiffness and comfort over the standard version. The horizontal reinforcement bridges keep the stiffness necessary for optimal power whilst the padding and cover have been upgraded to provide better sit-bone support. The polyurethane covering was even tested to find the lowest friction material between the rider and the saddle.
With a one-piece design that integrates the saddle and the rails, the Stealth Superlight Carbon Saddle weighs a paltry 145 grams (claimed).
- One-piece design that seamlessly integrates saddle and rails
- Unique structure sheds 27 grams over the standard carbon version
- Cutting-edge carbon weave pattern and precision fibre lay-up construction increases both stiffness and compliance
- Padding and cover material have been upgraded to support sit-bone comfort and alleviate pressure points
- The polyurethane cover, which sits over lightweight EVA foam, was tested with a variety of bib short materials to find the lowest friction rates between rider and saddle
- Wide cut-out channel in the middle, offering extra comfort for riders on the edge
- To retain saddle stiffness and power transfer the base includes horizontal reinforcement bridges, all part of the unique one-piece carbon reinforced base
- Claimed weight: 145 grams