Park Tool BBT9 Bottom Bracket Tool
The Park Tool BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool is used to remove and install Shimano® Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ulta-Torque, Race Face, FSA®, SRAM®, Truvativ®, Chris King®, and many other external bearing, threaded bottom brackets that have a 16 notch pattern and an outside diameter of 44mm.
One end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 notches of bottom bracket cups. The other end of the tool engages the 8 internal splines of Shimano HollowTech II bearing preload adjustment caps.
The BBT-9 works with many external bearing, threaded bottom brackets including:
Shimano® Hollowtech II / Campagnolo® Ultra-Torque and Power Torque / Race Face® / FSA® / SRAM® / Truvativ® / Chris King® / Phil Wood® outboard bearing / Hawk-Racing
The BBT-9 also fits disc brake rotor lockrings which use 16 external notches and have an outside diameter of 44mm.
- Installs and removes external, threaded bottom brackets that have 16 notches and an outside diameter of 44mm
- Includes a Shimano HollowTech II bearing preload adjustment tool
- Also installs and removes disc brake rotor lock rings that have 16 notches and an outside diameter of 44mm
- Strong and reliable construction
- Rubber handle for comfort
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.