Patagonia Terrebonne Short
Combining a technical material construction with a versatile fit, the Patagonia Terrebonne Short are ideal for a wide range of activities, including hiking, bouldering and yoga. The lightweight and stretchy ripstop material is comfortable, allows unrestricted movement and is highly compressible, allowing the short to be packed down to a small size when not in use. This material’s breathability helps regulate the wearer’s temperature and sweat rates, while a durable water repellent treatment stops light rain from soaking in.
The slim cut and 10” inseam promote an aesthetic that is suitable for all recreation, and the elasticated waistband with drawcord keeps everything perfectly positioned at all times. Two front drop-in pockets and a rear zipped pocket are included and are ideal for stashing essentials and valuables into.
- A lightweight, technical short perfect for the trail, bouldering and yoga
- Lightweight fabric is breathable, quick-drying and stretchy
- The fabric is highly compressible for packing down to the size of a back pocket
- Made from 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- DWR (durable water repellent) material treatment
- Slim fit and 10” inseam gives a versatile aesthetic and allows complete freedom of movement
- Elasticated waistband with drawcord
- Two drop-in front pockets and back-right zipped pocket
- Reflective logo
- Manufactured via Fair Trade Certified protocols
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 125 grams, size small