Princeton CarbonWorks PEAK 4550 White Industries Carbon Disc Wheelset
Light and fast, Princeton CarbonWorks’ PEAK 4550 White Industries Carbon Disc Wheelset is at the cutting edge of performance. The variable depth rim is both aerodynamic at speed and stable in difficult wind conditions, with the blunt, U-shaped cross-section keeping the handling predictable when the wind blows from the side. Constructed without spoke holes, the rims are tubeless-ready with no need for tape and can be made stronger without adding any extra weight.
Premium White Industry hubs and Sapim CX-Ray spokes help keep the wheels light and reliable enough for Grand Tour climbs, so it is no surprise that these have been seen adorning Pro Tour bikes.
- Non-drilled rim bed
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 45 / 50mm
- Internal Rim Width: 18.5mm
- External Rim Width: 26mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray with Sapim SecureLock Alloy nipples
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Hubs: White Industries disc
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Wheelset -1488 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".