Prologo Scratch M5 Tirox Saddle
Comfortable and supportive, the Prologo Scratch M5 Tirox Saddle features a versatile design for both on and off-road riding. When viewed from above, this saddle has a t-shaped profile, and this combines with the rounded side to side shape to offer the rider stability whether they are adopting a more forward or rearwards sitting position.
Multi-Sector System padding used across the profile alters the foam type and density to support the pelvic structure while allowing the legs to move naturally during the pedalling action. This advanced cushioning format works in tandem with the open base configuration that places a cut out under the padding to reduce pressure in sensitive areas. Robust but light 7mm diameter Tirox rails complete the saddle and provide compatibility with all saddle clamps.
- A comfortable and supportive saddle suitable for on or off-road use
- Unisex design
- The t-shape profile and standard length allows comfortable forward or backward seating positions
- The round side to side shape allows the pelvis to rotate naturally, increasing support and evenly distributing pressure
- A Multi-Sector System (MSS) padding pattern uses different foams and densities to support and relieve pressure
- Push and Pull foam interacts with the rider’s movement while pedalling
- The open base format offers stability but features a central cut out under the padding to reduce pressure in sensitive areas
- The covered open base gives extra protection from mud and road spray in bad weather
- 7mm Tirox rails are light and strong
- Dimensions: 250mm x 140mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 189 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".