Quarq DZero 110BCD DUB Power Meter Spider
The Quarq DZero 110BCD DUB Power Meter Spider is compatible with SRAM 110 BCD 11-speed chainrings and cranksets. Power is measured to +/-1.5% accuracy, and data is also provided on cadence without the need for a separate magnet. MagicZero technology negates the need for manual calibration, with the system automatically checking and recalibrating for greater accuracy. The CR2032 battery can be replaced without recourse to tools and can last up to 200 hours and even changing chainrings doesn’t have any effect on accuracy. Both Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer are included.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- MagicZero - automatically checks and recalibrates the power meter so no need to manually calibrate
- AxCad - no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Speeds: 11
- Bottom bracket compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB bottom brackets
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD
- Bottom bracket spindle interface: DUB
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.