Quarq Power Meter Kit DM Red AXS D1 Aero
The 1x specific chainring used in Quarq's DM Red AXS D1 Aero Power Meter Kit optimises aerodynamic gains and uses SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth engineering for maximum control and engagement. The integrated chainring and power meter keeps weight down and simplifies the functionality so that performance is always precise. The power meter will not be affected by temperature or atmospheric changes and by taking measurements from both legs to gauge your pedal balance, the readings are accurate to with 1.5%. The chainring has a laser-etched finish for a quality feel and improved durability, and with AXS™ connectivity enabled it is easy to monitor your stats and configure firmware updates to the power meter.
Please note: Only compatible with new SRAM RED® and Force eTap AXS™ cranks.
- AXS™ enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality
- Fully integrated power meter into a direct mount aero chainring
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- 8-bolt direct mount compatible only with new RED® and Force eTap AXS™ cranks
- Speeds: 12
- Chainring size: 48, 50, 52
- Chainring material: Aluminium
- Power meter type: Ant USB